Plan Design and Administration Services
At Pension Innovations & Consulting (PIC), we want to be your partner in the creation, design and ongoing administration of a qualified retirement plan ideally suited to your needs and the needs of your employees. To do this, we first meet with you face-to-face to discuss various scenarios and propose solutions specific to your situation.
After an initial meeting and needs determination, we will propose recommendations specific to your situation and provide a plan of action.
The actual administration of your plan may include some, if not all, of the following:
- Design and preparation of a Plan Document, Summary Plan Description (SPD) and other supporting documentation
- Set up of plan and participant records on the administration system
- Establishment of electronic data submission procedures
- Assignment of your personal Plan Consultant
- Maintenance of plan and employee historical records
- Computation of contributions and forfeitures
- Reconciliation of contributions and distributions to reports provided by the investment company
Preparation of the year-end management report
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500 and Summary Annual Report
- Compliance testing
- Asset transfers
- Distributions – Terminated
- Participants / Hardship / Age 70.5 Minimum / QDRO
- Plan Amendments / Restatements / Terminations / Mergers
- Assistance with IRS / DOL plan audits / qualification issues
From basic recordkeeping questions to the most complex technical issues, we'd love to talk to you.
Highly educated, with the depth and breadth of seasoned professionals, our administration team can provide your organization with individual attention and professional advice that is accurate, timely, and practical.